IT'S NO BIG THING WHEN TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE GOODS ARRIVE SAFELY BY THE PALLET LOAD.
Safely shipping large batches of temperature-sensitive products is now easy thanks to prequalified solutions from Storopack. With our passively temperature-regulated pallet shipper, fully packed Euro pallets can be transported effortlessly in a temperature range of 2 to 25°C.
The XXL pallet shipper made of XPS is characterized by its exceptionally long temperature holding time of at least 120 hours and exposure to temperatures of +60°C and -20°C. In addition, the XXL pallet shipper boasts outstanding ease of handling and flexibility and can be assembled by just one person in a few minutes. With Storopacks pallet shipper, you have exactly what you need to ship temperature-sensitive products around the world.
Not currently available in Australia.
THE XXL PALLET SHIPPER AT A GLANCE:
- Lightning-fast assembly by just one person in less than 10 minutes
- Suitable for shipping Euro pallets
- Packout for all seasons
- No defrosting of the cooling medium
- High reliability thanks to outstanding performance at temperatures of –20°C to +60°C
- Temperature stability for up to 120 h
- Reload function for storage in cold rooms at 5°C
- Material: XPS
- Outer dimensions: 1520 x 1120 x 1355 mm
- Payload capacity: 1200 x 800 x 1030 mm
- Dimensional weight: 385 kg
- Temperature range: 2-25 °c
- Time span: 120 h
- Outside temperature: min. -20 °c to max. +60 °c